Entries must be completed online at www.railpartnershipawards.com and must be received by 5pm on Friday 1st May 2020.
You should also upload at least one photograph - you can upload up to six photographs in total (full colour/ jpg format/max 1 MB per photo)
and up to two drawings or plans (maximum A3 size/max1 MB/jpg format). There should not be any copyright or restrictions on the use of these
photographs as they may be used on the awards website and in materials relating to the awards dinner on 30th June 2020.
Any confidential information within the award entry should be clearly marked.
Entry rules and conditions
1. The awards are open to any organisation that has worked with Network Rail on or near Britain’s rail network, maintained and operated by Network Rail.
2. Projects completed by alliances should be entered on behalf of the alliance and not by each of the individual companies within the alliance.
3. All entries should relate to work completed between 1st January 2019 to 31st December 2019.
4. Organisations may enter as many categories as they wish.
5. An entry can be submitted for more than one category but must be treated as a separate entry each time, with its own online entry and photograph.
6. Should you be selected for the shortlist you may be asked for additional material if necessary to meet the judges’ criteria.
7. The organisers reserve the right to submit your entry into another category if it is deemed appropriate.
8. The shortlist will be announced by Thursday 28th May 2020.
9. The awards presentation event will take place on Tuesday 30th June 2020 at The Vox, Birmingham.
All winners will be announced on the night.